Justintern

Wednesday, September 13

Going with the flow...

Hello my dear readers,

How are you all doing? This is going to be a big update. My life is taking turns left and right, and I pray that it is the way God wants me to go.

Today I signed a new 2-month contract with Partners Worldwide. The result of this should be a new blog, because I am no longer an intern, but a contract employee! I won't do this, as it would cause an uncertain amount of confusion. This new contract will involve more work than before! I will be doing a lot of research and writing about advocacy and how Partners Worldwide can include it more effectively in its list of "things to do." I will also be writing furiously for our new members website, which we hope will be up by the end of October, which leads me to my next adventure.

I just purchased a ticket to Ghana. You see, last week we found out that Nana Pomaa's visa interview is not until February 5. This lead to some pretty strong frustration and discouragement. It will be good for both of us to see eachother for a month and go for some of her pre-interview medical appointments together. I will be there from October 30 to November 29. This leads me to my next adventure!

In order to make this trip double profitable, I am selling beautiful jewelry from Ghana as well as taking orders for more specialty items that any of you may want. I can get fine jewelry, cloth, clothing, shea butter, handbags, carvings and more. With pre-orders I would require advanced payment. Either that or I can go over there with a limit set by you and get whatever you want. If I get enough orders I will arrange for a container to be sent back to Grand Rapids. Let me know if you would like to see what I can get, or what I already have, or if you know of any businesses that might want to sell my items. You can reach me at jdaining@gmail.com. Also, click here and here for a look at what I can get!

Thank you all again for reading and for your support. I pray that God continues to work through me at Partners Worldwide! May God bless each and every one of you! Take care!!!!

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home