Justintern

Friday, July 7

Get out of bed, ride bike, work

My dad always told me that as soon as you find something you like doing, it is easy to get up in the morning and go to work! I have found something I like doing, but it is still hard to get up in the morning! I think the reason for not being able to get up is that I stay up too late. It has nothing to do with the fact that I dread going to work. Dad was right, life is far more enjoyable when you are doing something you love.

I have been riding my bicycle to work. I hesitate to use the word "bike" due to the kind of bike people think I am talking about (I wish I had a hog!). Bicycling is a great way to wake up your mind and body in the morning and a perfect way to let loose after sitting at a desk for a few hours. The best part? My bicycle gets infinity miles to the gallon. All I need to do is stay hydrated and I'm good to go for miles! $3.09 gas... no problem!!!

And now back to my work. I am still working on country profiles, with a bit of promising practice gathering thrown in the mix. Partners Worldwide continues to be a fantastic place to work, and thank you again to those who donated in support of my internship. I will update the number when I know how much I have raised!

Take care and God bless all of you!!!!!

Justin

1 Comments:

  • I just knew that you would enjoy riding your bike to work, dear grandson. But you just had to find it out yourself, eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/7/06 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home