Justintern

Monday, June 19

A New Day, A New Week!

Greetings readers!
I am about to start another exciting week at Partners Worldwide! Last week I sent out my fundraising letters, which many of you received. If you did not receive one and would like to, just leave a comment and I will send one out asap!

I am excited to see how God will work through this internship and through Partners Worldwide this summer. My goal of $3,000 seems to be very attainable, and if I raise more, there may be some exciting possibilities! So give generously, and pray that God uses me in His perfect will to benefit the lives of people at home and around the world!

I have some thoughts developing about working in a Christian workplace, so keep an eye out for the next blog! Until then, take care and God bless!
Sincerely,

Justin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home