Justintern

Tuesday, June 13

God works in wonderful ways!

Hello everybody. I am now on my second week of interning at Partners Worldwide and it is still fun! That is a strong indication that it will remain fun and interesting until I am done at the end of the summer!

I have been working on a few projects. First, I have been working hard at getting all my fundraising letters prepaired for their journey across the United States and the World. Second, I have been working with Lora on the playbook (a handbook used to train our members). We are trying to create a comprehensive book that will be hosted on the internet for quick and easy access in the field. Finally, I am just scratching the surface on an advocacy project. I am especially excited about this one, as it will involve tackling some tough issues and putting my research skills to use!

God has blessed me in so many ways and I am extremely grateful to be able to work for such a wonderful organization!

Until next time, take care and God bless!

Justin

p.s. Be sure to cheer on the African nations in the World Cup! Especially Ghana!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home