Justintern

Friday, June 23

A Christian Workplace

Hello readers,

How is everyone doing these days? I have received a number of reply cards from people who read my letter. All I can say is THANK YOU! I am already encouraged by your generous contributions to my internship this summer.

I have been thinking lately about what a blessing it is to work and live in a Christian environment. I was at church on Sunday (Madison Square) and I thought, a lot of these people work in sales, the trades, and many more jobs where their faith is tested every day. This can be very valuable in your walk with God, but it can also be very exhausting. I am extremely blessed to work in an environment where I am surrounded by Christians. These are not your usual Christians either! These Christians are passionate about and involved in making this world a better place for ALL of God's children! This in an environment where my faith is not tested, but strengthened from day to day!

Thank you again to those who have already made a contribution to my work this summer, and I pray that God blesses all of you with joy, hope, and peace!

Take care everyone!
Justin

P.S. Ghana 2:1 USA (Go Ghana!!! They now move to the knockout round and face Brazil!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home