Justintern

Monday, September 11

As soon as I know...

Hello folks,

As soon as I know what is going on with our next major project (the playbook), I will let you know! In the meantime, I am working on writing a few interesting articles about Advocacy and how the church and our organization can get involved! Follow the links below to learn a bit more about some of the campaigns that are going on now!

www.micahchallenge.org
www.one.org

Enjoy! And one more thing, there is a possibility of me going to Ghana again soon, just for a month, as we found out that Nana Pomaa's interview is not until February 5. (Immigration is often a bit mysterious in their policies and procedures.) Please pray for us as we adapt to the set-backs and continue to prepare for her arrival here in the states.


Sincerely,
A man in the middle of a big transition in life and finding his strength in God,
Justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home