Justintern

Thursday, August 10

Holding down the fort!

Hello readers!
How is everyone doing today?! I hope that the grey weather does not reflect your moods!

I am all alone in the office today. Everyone else has scooted over to the Kentwood Community Church for a leadership conference being broadcasted from Willow Creek in Chicago! I did not get my tickets in time, so here I am... but I will most likely be going tomorrow!

Being here alone is not bad!! I have an added sense of responsibility! I get to answer phones, deal with visitors, and work in peace for a few minutes in the midst of all the chaos involved with moving! Our new offices are looking spectacular!

Yesterday we had our yearly strategic planning meeting, an all-day extravaganza of planning and vision! It is extremely exciting to hear what is going to happen with Partners Worldwide in the next year. The potential for growth of this incredible organization is huge. I pray that God works through the staff and its members to further the work of God through Partners.

I hope all of you are doing well! The updated number for fundraising is a staggering $4,685! We'll see how much more God provides and what my co-workers are thinking! There are many exciting possibilities and I am EXTREMELY grateful for all of your contributions!

Take care and GOD BLESS!

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home