Justintern

Wednesday, July 19

It's Fundraising!!! Hooray Fundraising!!!

My Dear Friends,

The time has come for an update! I am pleased to say that I am now up to $3,600 raised! What does this mean? It means I have raised enough for my stipend for this summer, and the exciting possibilities that I mentioned before are within sight!

You may be wondering what I am talking about. What are these exciting possibilities? Well, about a month ago, Pellagia mentioned to me that they are going on a trip to Uganda and Kenya around the end of September and into October. Partners Worldwide is setting up some new business partnerships with Ugandan business people! I thought, how cool! I wonder if I could get on that trip! Word spread around the office and if I can raise enough, I will probably go (depending on when Nana Pomaa comes)!

So here’s the deal. My goal to go on this trip will be accomplished if I am able to raise an additional $2,000 ($5,500 total) If you find it in your heart to support this venture of mine, I would greatly appreciate it! You can mail checks (write “Justin” in the memo) or cash to

Partners Worldwide
CC: Justin Daining
2850 Kalamazoo Ave. SE
Grand Rapids
, MI 49560

Or just swing by my house and drop off a contribution! Whatever you like! Thank you all so much for your prayerful and financial support so far. May God bless all of you richly!

In Christ,

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home