Justintern

Wednesday, August 30

New Pages, New Places

Hello Readers,

It has been a lovely week at Partners Worldwide, and we have to admit, we are looking better than ever! Our new offices are finished!!!

Tomorrow I have an important meeting to discuss my future with Partners Worldwide. I have been praying a lot about this and I trust that God will lead me down the path He has for me. As my internship ends today, I will most likely be discussing an extended contract with a slightly different job description. I will update you as soon as I know more!

Yesterday I went to Calvin College to see off the current semester in Ghana program. My friends Chichi and Cassie are going on the trip, and I must say, my stomach told me I should be going again. I miss my lovely home away from home, but mostly I miss my lovely fiance Nana Pomaa. Please continue to pray for her immigration papers to go through!

Also know that most of the extra money I have been able to raise will go towards my paycheck as a contract employee at Partners Worldwide, which will then be spent on getting my fiance into the United States. I will then be able to marry her and start my life with her!

Again, I appreciate the financial and prayerful support thoughout my internship at Partners Worldwide. As I continue to work for this wonderful organization, I pray that God blesses all of you and the people you have touched through your financial gifts!

Take care and God bless and enjoy the pictures!!!

Justin






My new office!










The space outside of my office!











Lou is hard at work! Lou is one of our Africa Reps!











Pellagia is another one of our Africa Reps! She is always working hard and making people smile!









Lora on a phone call. Lora recently became full-time at Partners! She will make a wonderful addition to our staff! Lora is also recently married to her favorite guy, Joel! Congrats Lora!








Roxanne hard at work! Rox is our grant writer and has been a mentor to me throughout my internship! Thanks Rox!









Bonus picture. Nana Pomaa and I shortly before I left Ghana in January. We are patiently waiting for Immigration to allow her to come and marry me. Please continue to pray for this process! It takes time and is expensive, but very worthwhile.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home