Justintern

Monday, August 21

Extension!

Dear Readers,

How is everybody doing? These past few weeks have been a bit crazy in the Partners Worldwide (temporary) offices! As some of you may already know, we are in the process of re-modeling our old offices and making them look beautiful! (I will put pictures up as soon as we move in) The workers have done a glorious job and it seems like we will be able to move in later this week! I am eager to get out of this ice-cold conference room and into a normal office again!

As far as my job goes, many of you may be wondering what is going on! To begin, let me explain that Partners Worldwide always allocates its funds and its resources where they can BEST be used to further the kingdom of God. My faith in God has been strengthened through this principle and I am excited to continue working with Partners Worldwide. Last week I attended a meeting where I found out about an exciting and urgent opportunity that will involve re-writing many of our main documents to fit on a website that will be available to our members. This website will vastly improve the working environment at Partners Worldwide and our hope is to get it published by the end of this year! This is the most likely scenario for my next few months.

The second option, although less likely, is to travel to Kenya and Uganda at the end of September. Although this sounds like a great opportunity for me to learn some things, Partners Worldwide does not have a pressing need for me to be on this trip. There are numerous trips planned in the next year, some of which might be possible for me to take. For now, the new website is our first priority and is the area that I will be able to have the greatest impact on the organization and on God's kingdom work!

This is not a concrete plan as of today, but it could be tomorrow. I will update as soon as I know exactly what I will be doing, which could be never, because do any of us know EXACTLY what we are doing from day to day!? Anyways, I will update when I have a better idea of what I am doing and where I will be!

As usual, I appreciate your generous financial support! I even more appreciate your prayerful support as I seek to strengthen my faith in God and allow Him to lead me where he wants me to go. I am confident that He will make a way for me to serve his kingdom wherever I am and that your contributions will truly facilitate that effort. Thank you all very much!

Take care and expect pictures soon!

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home